Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Spreading awareness via zoom

Home Forums Champions’ chat Spreading awareness via zoom

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Avatar photoNic.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have my leaflets ready to deliver. 10 tips for encouraging hedgehogs in your neighbourhood. I was going to attach the adjoining letter entitled Dear neighbour. Was thinking of adding my email address for discussion but was also considering a zoom meeting using the slides on this site. Would it be ok to do that. Has anyone else used a zoom meeting?

Hi Mandy. What leaflets are these that you are delivering ? Where are they available or do you print them off yourself from a link? They do sound a really useful way of involving the local community so I would be glad to have more information please. Thanks.

I have put an opening letter and some tips leaflet. Both are on this site on resources then I photocopied them to give out.

Nic

Hi daffydill

If you go to https://www.hedgehogstreet.org/my-hedgehog-street/ there is more information and free downloadable resources – only accessible if you are signed in to Hedgehog Street.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog