Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Strimmer Stickers

Home Forums Champions’ chat Strimmer Stickers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’ve noticed the groundsmen and women at my place of work have picked up the strimmers again this week and I’m keen to get the ‘check before you strim’ message embedded if I can. I recall seeing an article where a local council had sourced and placed stickers on the handles of all their strimmers reminding the people using them to check for hogs before using. Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can source these stickers, as a quick call to the line management here, I have got agreement that they would happily put these on if I can get hold of some.

Yes the BHPS have them free on request apparently:
    https://www.britishhedgehogs.org.uk/hedgehog-heroes-roll-honour/

Brilliant – thought it was BHPS but couldn’t locate the link on their website. Many Thanks Steevo

I’ve seen some terrible photos on facebook recently where hogs have had legs literally strimmed off. I really must make an effort to contact places that sell strimmers to see if they will get stickers put on them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog