Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Thank you for coming to my rescue

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog Thank you for coming to my rescue

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I called this morning having spotted a baby hog out in garden. You came to my and hogs rescue , Pam in Portsmouth, made calls and Super Sam has just collected the cutest baby hog from me. I know he ( could be a she obviously) will have a happy winter well looked after. I’m lucky to have at least 2 hogs as honoured visitors to my garden. I asked new neighbours who were making their garden puppy proof not to put a solid barrier all round explaining about our shared nighttime visitors. Thankfully they were equally thrilled so hogs are free to wonder at will.
    Thank you all for doing a brilliant job as saving and educating .

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog