Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

The 3 amigos

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings The 3 amigos

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

We have been aware of hedgehogs in the garden for some time and have been putting food out regularly. This past couple of days we have noticed we now have 3 visiting. We also think there is a mother with young but I haven’t confirmed my son’s sighting yet. We had a mother and with her young late last year appear quite late last year, so I am anxious to find out so I can monitor their size.

Nic

Hi Angies Garden

Good to hear about the hogs there. Have you managed to see the Mum with babies now? I have always wanted to see a Mum with her little train of hoglets, but sadly never have. They seem to turn up here when they are already independent.

Still not seen her Nic – I work nights and am not normally home until it is long past their bedtime. I’ve got my mother on the case, she is an early riser so is under strict instructions to try get a picture, even a poor one, for me. I’ll keep you posted and try get a snap for you to enjoy.
    Angie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog