Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

The little horrors are back!

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings The little horrors are back!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

My garden is once again falling under the influence of the local crypto-communist hedgehogs who think they own it. They have a new ringleader this year in the shape of the resident of No2 Hedgehog Close (a delightful bungalow in a much sought after area), a big brute of a hog who squatted there all winter.

Thus far he is being joined each night by at least two others (as yet unidentfied) and they have started to make their presence known by dumping all over the patio and re-arranging the contents of the feeding station (hey gang, lets just turn over this dish of food for fun eh?).

I made an offer of conciliation to the resident of No2 Hedgehog Close by placing a pile of fresh hay outside and this is what happened….

https://twitter.com/4thslip/status/982179451566882818

So, the usual battle of wills has commenced and no doubt I shall come second again. Little horrors!

Great news their back though, what else would you do with all these light nights other than run round and clean up after the spikey’s! 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog