Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Three at once

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Three at once

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have three regular visitors at the moment, two are always together one slightly smaller than the other. The thirthird is a whopper, much bigger and we think the same one we had last summer. But they always stay apart. If the big one is at the bottom of the garden the other two are at the top and vice versa. We’ve also heard, very loud, mating noises!!!!!! Thrilled to have these guys in the garden but how do I log more than one onto the mmap? Advice please.

I logged my second one and sadly the one I found dead, the same way I logged my first hedgehog sighting, so three sightings in total.
    I just made the dot as near as I could to my first sighting of hedgehogs, if this makes sense.

They ask you the date of which you saw the hedgehog, so they would have three sightings from myself logged onto the map.

I am lucky to have two hedgehogs, one a resident and the other a visitor, seen them together and apart.

Hope it make sense what I have written, if not I am sure one of the members on here will point you in the right direction.

Fingers crossed you get hogglets.

Julie.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog