Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

tip for keeping hedgehog cat food cans fresh

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings tip for keeping hedgehog cat food cans fresh

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have been looking in the shops for plastic covers for the canned food, but cant seem to get – however the lids off the specialty coffees in cans, fits perfectly once the cat /hedgehog food is oen , pringles plastic list could be use burt they are slightly too big – ok if the opened cans are not moved

Nic

I have some old tinned food covers – Armitages tinned food cover – and just looked them up on the internet. It seems they are still around, even though some of them look slightly different. The ones I have must be about 30 years old!

Lakeland seem to have something similar and I imagine others do also – maybe hardware shops or pet shops.

Its the Nescafe Azera lids i use- its about £4 but tesco and other places usualy do it half price, also the or the bisto gravy lids are the same size

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog