Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Two Days ago!

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings Two Days ago!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Good day to you all!

Two days ago I discovered a whole lot of “polystyrene”(?) pellets that had been dumped next door and the bag must’ve broken – so this stuff had blown thro’ / under the panels into our attempt to reset our wildlife suburban garden.

While doing this – shovelling up the pellets and just trying to clear it – I nearly stepped on a strong looking juvenile(?) that was insistent on looking around!!

I tried to pop him back thro’ the area we have available to allow these little beauties in, and he just kept coming back!

In the end I left him and later he had gone. I was told by the lady in a house behind ours and across an un-kept alley that hedgehogs were nesting under her shed…

So it looks like they’re about!

I wonder if you can advise as well – I am looking to upgrade a night camera and wondered if anyone could advise on the best to use? My Apeman camera is beginning to misbehave….

Many thanks

Bye for now

Mike

Aldi do a wildlife camera that won’t break the bank and is perfectly good

Thank you Stef – I will investigate!!!

Happy New Year!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog