Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Vale wildife centre hedgehog care course

Home Forums Champions’ chat Vale wildife centre hedgehog care course

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Deeb74 – October is just around the corner! Its already much cooler at the moment and I’m sure it will whizz by! I also bought the Kay Bullen book prior to going but didn’t get to read it! It takes a lot of effort to get into reading books nowadays despite being an avid reader as a child/teenager, although I am currently reading Les Stockers, Something in a cardboard box which was mentioned at Vale and I have been gripped!

Wow that’s great news re the vets!

stef – When I got my confirmation from Vale it mentioned a few b&b’s plus I think that one at the end of the road offered discount for anyone on the course.

I’ve got an air b n b booked, the pub was a bit out of my price range! I can’t wait, especially now I’ve got my wonderful vets practice happy to help out ๐Ÿ™‚

Glad you have accommodation sorted Deeb74 ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog