Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

video from last year

Home Forums Hedgehog signs and sightings video from last year

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hi there i am just trying to send a link to a video i made last year of my visiting hog.
    i have a hog house and a feeding station set up and a hog was hibernating for a couple of months in it then it disappeared probably just moving hibernation stations.
    so while the hog house was empty i took the time to clean it out and refill it with straw and about 10 days ago a new hog appeared and has now started living there.
    here is the link for last years video if it works i will post some from this year
    fingers crossed……

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAy3XiURmPI&t=93s

Nic

Hi barryjoelash

Cute videos! The hog in the latest one looks as if its having a good chomp.

It’s so nice to see them beginning to return from hibernation.

Happy hog watching!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog