Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Worried about a hedgehog

Home Forums Carers / rescuing a hedgehog Worried about a hedgehog

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

So I’ve been voyeuring on hedgy activities for a few months now, and there are plenty about which is nice, however one of my faves is now looking distinctly unwell with skin problems/huge amounts of growths/and/or/ticks and constant scratching. As far as I know he is still living in my hog house, but I dont know what to do – should I call a vet, douse the guy in flea powder when sleeping or what? I want this guy to do well as he seems awesome. What’s the best option here?

Nic

If you are worried about a hog, the best thing to do is to ring BHPS on 01584 890801 and get the contact details of your nearest hog carers. Then you can explain to them, in more detail what is happening. But do that sooner rather than later before the hog’s condition has a chance to deteriorate.

Good luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog