Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Yule Hog

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

My sister has had visitor(s) to the feeding station the last two nights. There’d been no visits for some weeks but she kept putting a bit of dry food out just in case and, on Christmas Eve, noticed some had been eaten. The trailcam filmed several visits between midnight and 2.30 am today – Christmas Day.

I have a Hog in his little house , and he’s not hibernated at all, comes out every night for his food and goes straight back in to bed .

Still have two to three juveniles visiting the garden every night. They get through a lot of food.

Willpar.

Nic

I had Yule hog(s) here too, but none since the 30th. So, no new year hogs, yet – although the cameras don’t seem so reliable during the winter.

It won’t be long until Spring now! Happy 2024 everyone! Here’s hoping for a good hog year.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog