Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

Thank you for looking to contribute to the Hedgehog Street forum. Please note that when submitting replies or posts, these are run through our spam-checkers, so there may be a slight delay in your posts appearing, and reflecting in the forum post details below. However, if you think anything has gone awry please contact us.

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Hibernation 2019

Home Forums Champions’ chat Hibernation 2019

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi Coley,
    We use ARK hedgehog food and buy in bulk, which works out cheaper per kg and also avoids paying postage. It’s on offer at the moment- 10kg for £26.77 and free postage
    It’s dry food so keeps well
    Good luck with your rehab hogs

I think a number of people are fans of the ARK products so they are clearly good quality. Currently I am using Hedgehog nibbles from Food4wildbirds which work out at £29.99 for 20kgs inc. postage which is great value and the hogs love it. Looking at the list of ingredients they appear similar but I am no expert in this area.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog