Accessibility Homepage Skip navigation Sitemap

Forum

Register and log in to gain access to our forums and chat about everything 'hedgehog'!

The views and opinions expressed in this forum do not necessarily represent the views of PTES or BHPS.

Mutant Rampaging Hedgehogs!

Home Forums Hedgehog tales Mutant Rampaging Hedgehogs!

This topic contains 46 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Penny Penny 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Nic
    Nic

Feisty cat, Penny. Whatever next! Can’t have that sort of thing. Poor hog.

There was a hoglet here earlier in the year who was having advances made to her by an adult, although young (last year’s hoglet), male. I was surprised, but she was way too young for anything to come of it. Hopefully, the chap there was a youngster too, trying out his ‘dancing’ – don’t really want any more hoglets starting this late.

Nice to see a pic of Sven at his hog hole.

Hi Nic,

That damn cat was there again last night and still had a go at one of the hogs, despite there being no food that it could get its paws on. Out of all the cats that visit, that article is the only one I have ever witnessed having a go at the hogs, we even have footage somewhere of a hedgehog sat side by side with the next door neighbours cat watching the world go by. I can only assume that itโ€™s a stray, who on earth would want that seething mass of fur and claws sat on their lap! It seems to vanish for a few weeks or months at a time and then comes back to haunt us. ๐Ÿ™

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hedgehog